If I can vividly remember one thing from my Thailand vacation in August
2015, it was staying in Phuket, a city with beaches, greenery and beautiful sunsets.
I stayed at the Hilton resort with my friends
and where I got to indulge in Thai culture while also experiencing the exhilaration of being a tourist in Thailand.
Upon arriving, we went elephant trekking.
For the next two weeks, my friends and I did typically tourist things: We took the James Bond Island tour from Phuket to go sea cave kayaking, snorkeling in Phi Phi Island and parasailing at Patong beach.
![]() |
| sea cave kayaking in James Bond Island |
![]() |
| sea cave kayaking in James Bond Island |
![]() |
| Snorkeling in Phi Phi Island |
![]() |
| Parasailing at Patong Beach |
Unfortunately, some of my friends and I ended up getting very sick towards the end of our trip. One night, my friend frantically shook all of us awake only to reveal her very black tongue to all of us. Freaked out, we all Googled what it could be. Turned out, it was the after-effects of going to sleep right after drinking Pepto Bismol.





No comments:
Post a Comment